This website uses industry-standard security techniques to secure the online billing services. This document outlines the specific security measures implemented.
Transport Layer Security
During payment, an encrypted tunnel is created between your computer and this website to prevent third-parties from intercepting or interfering with messages. Important messages are encrypted with an authorized SSL certificate which is renewed annually. HTTPS is used in conjunction with SSL to deliver messages.
Your actual credit card information is never stored by DougGirard.com. Instead, payment processing is outsourced to Stripe.com, a trusted and secure online payment company.
- RC4_28 algorithm for encryption
- SHA1 for message authentication
- RSA for key exchange
Asymmetric public-private key implementation:
- Standard SSL: 128-bit encryption
- Public/private key length: 2048 bits
Site identity verified by Digicert Certificate Authority
- Registration confirmation
- Address confirmation
- Email address confirmation
- Domain ownership confirmation